Sunday, May 16, 2010





Sorry I have not posted anything for a while but, I have not done any work on the cat. I am getting anxious to get back to it.  The last month or two I have been in the Seattle area working on a Dassault Falcon 50 and a Hawker 800xp.  I did really enjoy it and I think for now it will be two weeks on the Falcon and two weeks at home on the pby and rv7, unless there is a big inspection like we have had recently.  Almost two months without any sheet metal work at all.  It was nice.  I did get off work smelling like jet a or hydraulic fluid though.  Then the last day I was up there I got to fix some cherrymax rivets that worked out. Only four or five though.  The pictures are not the actual airplanes I am working on because of owner privacy, just the same basic models.  I am also wrapping up an annual inspection on my dads Cessna 182.  Then June 3rd I am heading to visit my brother in York England.  I will be gone for the most of June but I will get a chance to go to a couple air museums and also try to get a little bit of a break from fixing airplanes.

No comments:

Post a Comment